• Start by brushing your hair and securing it tightly in a bun or ponytail.
• Place a wig cap over your head, making sure it covers all of your hair and sits comfortably on your head.
• Take the wig out of the package and shake it out to remove any tangles or knots.
• Position the wig on your head, aligning the front hairline with your natural hairline.
• Use the adjustable straps on the back of the wig to secure it in place.
• Once the wig is in place, use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers to style the hair as desired.
• If you want to add extra security, you can use wig tape, melting spray, glue, or clips to keep the wig in place.
• You can also add a wig band to secure the wig and keep it from sliding on your head.
Style the hair as desired.
• Finally, you can use hair tint mousse or concealer, or makeup powder to give it a more natural look.
It's always recommended to follow the instructions that come with the wig as every wig can have different ways of installing it. It is also important to be gentle when handling the wig and to use the appropriate products and tools to care for it.
Shop wigs and hair products here! www.wigsbyjustawesome.com